When life gives you lemons, drink poison.
On the “die” controversy:
I was well aware and wary of “die” being German for “the,” but hoped the break in font style would help indicate my intention, also trusting the reader would seek to maintain the phonetic parallel to the original well-known phrase. What a right sight blighter I am, swapping plain English for noble German.
Your ‘ombled sorevent to the bitte’ end,
- brandomason likes this
- psilomelane reblogged this from sg-00001
- inajar likes this
- skellingtigerr reblogged this from krabbenkuchen and added:
- brandomason reblogged this from sg-00001
- krabbenkuchen reblogged this from skellingtigerr and added:
- 0hhgodpleaseshutup likes this
- psilomelane likes this
- luca-elle likes this
- sg-00001 posted this